I wasn’t really sure what to blog about today, but I decided to find a question tag off the internet, so that you guys can find out a little bit more about me, since these are not the typical subjects that I would usually write about.
1. What is a nickname only your family calls you? Flowerpot, Flower, Bear, Monkey (what were my parents thinking?)
2. Whats a weird habit of yours? I’m not entirely sure if this counts as a habit, but I am a perfectionist; at school, if I am to make a mistake in my work, I can’t bear to cross it out, so I attempt to change the word in to what I intended to say.
3. Do you have any phobias? I am absolutely terrified of spiders-I won’t return to the room that I have seen one in, until it has been removed and a good couple of hours have passed. Im pretty sure that I have cried at a picture of one before…
4. Whats a song that you secretly love to blast and belt out when you are alone? I am drawn to saying ‘Pillowtalk’, as I have recently become obsessed with it, but Whitney Houston’s ‘I Have Nothing’ is my number 1 g0-to, when my parents leave the house. Definitely not embarrassing at all…
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? When people talk or ask questions during a movie – NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER BECAUSE NO ONE HAS SEEN IT YET!!!
6. Whats one of your nervous habits? Cracking my knuckles-everyone hates me for it but I seem to do it automatically!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The right, always the right-there is literally no point in me having a double bed, since one side remains untouched! Its almost as if my subconscious mind isn’t aware that I can roll over…
8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? It was a dog named ‘Doggy’; very original, I know.
9. Whats the drink you always order at Starbucks? Im extremely boring and will usually just opt for a latte or mocha…unless I spot anything salted caramel related.
10. Whats a beauty rule you preach, but never practise? Always apply concealer after foundation…clearly my brain is not equipped to remember such simple information.
11. Which way do you face in the shower? Outwards? I didn’t realise anyone faced the wall-surely the water would go in your eyes!!
12. Do you have any weird body skills? I am double jointed if that counts as a skill-probably not.
13. What is your favourite comfort food that is bad, but you love to eat anyways? Crisps. Any kind-I’m not fussy!
14. Whats a phrase or exclamation you always say? ‘Im so tired’. It seems to be my usual sentence starter during school…maybe this is why you aren’t supposed to write blog posts at midnight!
15. What do you wear to sleep? Never matching pyjamas-I own maybe one pair and no doubt they will get lost within a week.
So there you go, hope you learnt a little bit more about me, and weren’t put off reading this blog again! I just couldn’t think of a good topic to babble on about.
Follow for a follow!